Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Workout Hoodie


I lastly flake the bullet together with sat downward together with learnt frankenmeshing for TS4. This is the upshot of my outset effort together with I couldn't live happier amongst it. Inspired past times the release of Spa Day, I wanted to a greater extent than active-wear for my guys. I equally good wanted something that was to a greater extent than hence but a tank overstep or sweatshirt. So I combined them! Hope yous enjoy.

Updates:


  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories together with remade thumbnails
The wearable special features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 coloring options
  • available for teen to adult men
  • found past times default nether the Tank Tops & Sweatshirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can live flora past times default in everyday,  and athletic categories (but tin live used inwards other categories past times removing the filter inwards CAS)
This can be used on bodies other hence masculine frames, but but live aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other trunk frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women amongst the unisex patch. I bring non disabled them equally mortal mightiness detect a purpose but yous volition exclusively detect them nether the masculine filter or if yous withdraw the filter from the search bar inwards CAS. 
    To install,  download below from ane of the sources hence using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) together with house the bundle file/s inwards your mods folder, hence await for them inwards your game. If yous are having issues banking concern tally out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever live free, but if yous are hence inclined together with able, yous tin demo your back upwards and buy me a coffee


    No comments:

    Post a Comment