Friday, February 23, 2018

Splashback Drinking Glass Tiles


I bring been working on these for quite about time, as well as hence inwards celebration of my birthday (YAY!!!!) I am sharing these to score the occasion. I would of had these done sooner, merely the projection got a piddling out of mitt when I kept adding to a greater extent than wall styles. I made these because the seat out of tile walls available is lamentable inwards my opinion, as well as hence I gear upwards virtually to rectify that, at to the lowest degree a piddling bit. I ended upwards alongside half-dozen tile sizes inwards either two or iii tile patterns inwards 32 colours. Quite as well as ambitious project, merely all my wall projects appear to halt upwards similar that. It was genuinely to a greater extent than ambitious, equally I had planned to add together flooring tiles too, merely that has been separated into a dissever projection which volition larn done inwards time.

The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 6 tile sizes, 12 tile patterns
  • 32 coloring variations each
  • custom thumbnails
  • found in tile category of Build Mode
  • costs $4
  • available for all wall heights
The archive contains the half-dozen packet files as well as preview image. Extract the archive as well as house the packet files inwards your mods folder as well as await for them inwards your game. I promise you lot enjoy.

Download:


No comments:

Post a Comment