Saturday, February 10, 2018

Updated - Expect At Me! Fireplace In Addition To Walls


In this crazy basis of choices when it comes to TS4 content, I am giving yous hence much more! I decided that the fireplaces needed an overhaul (who uses brass these days anyway) in addition to got carried away in addition to came upwards amongst these awesome oculus catching designs. I honey the contemporary await in addition to I promise yous produce too. I intend it is a big improvement over the master copy in addition to I endeavour to role it every bit much every bit I can.

Updated 31 October, 2015: I accept added 12 novel styles to the fireplace along amongst fixing a few texture issues. Since this was originally made when S4S couldn't add together swatches, the update to the game which allows older content to locomote used amongst the means tool was bugged amongst merged packages, hence it volition no locomote fixed. Expect other content to locomote updated inwards the close future. 
I accept also added matching walls using my Classic Wall Set cornices which has been highly requested past times many. Due to the nature of the patterns in addition to source material, they are non all perfect every bit walls in addition to they produce accept or hence obvious repetition that cannot locomote completely removed, precisely they await awesome in-game inwards bathrooms, kitchens in addition to wet-areas. There are no matching floors because this form of tile would non be every bit flooring IRL, hence they I didn't brand whatever (and the fact or hence patterns tile over an surface area greater in addition to then a 256x256px canvas). So I promise yous taste the update :)

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 fireplace choices (all white amongst varying characteristic tile designs)
  • Custom Thumbnails in addition to swatches
  • Costs $1500
The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 32 styles
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Walls institute in Tile category of Build Mode
  • costs $4
  • All wall heights available
The archive contains the  package file in addition to encompass image. Just house inwards your mods folder in addition to await for them inwards your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download Fireplace:
SimFileShare | Google Drive | Onedrive

Download Tile Walls:

No comments:

Post a Comment