Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Low Manbun


I don't readily exercise hair, but when I do, it is ever because something is lacking too I can't hold off for someone else to come upward up alongside the idea. When it comes to human buns (some of you lot are belike like, non human buns, i abhor them! This postal service is belike non for you, too thus I inquire why are you lot even too thus reading?) a lot of the designs are either lead house knot or high human bun styles. I personally prefer a depression manbun too in that place is exclusively 1 decent version made past times EA. However, I abhor the parted hold off too thus I took that mesh, squelch it alongside a woman individual ponytail braid pilus too voilĂ ! Low manbun to my liking. I am sharing this because in that place was involvement too I removed all obvious bugs it had from frankenmeshing. I didn't exercise my additional colours for this, equally they no longer larn much purpose inwards my game, too thus only the criterion EA colours are included.


This pilus features:
  • Base game compatibility
  • Available inwards all eighteen basegame colours
  • Fully chapeau compatible
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Found nether the medium length hair filter
  • disabled for random

The archive contains the parcel file too manner ikon within a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or winZIP too driblet the parcel file inwards your mods folder too hold off for it in-game. 

Download:


No comments:

Post a Comment