Sunday, February 25, 2018

Colour Me Xanthous - Modern Rugs - Updated


Today I accept some other recolour for you. This fourth dimension it is some rugs. I know, y'all all accept belike seen a buttload of them, simply non many were the size I wanted. I honey the 3x4 rugs thence i made some. It was a hurting finding a mesh, simply I managed to notice i without a folded UV map in addition to came out amongst these beauties. Can y'all say I similar yellow?

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 fashion choices
  • All xvi styles constitute nether i exceptional inwards the catalog
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $150
The archive contains the  package file in addition to embrace image. Extract the archive in addition to house the parcel file inwards your mods folder, in addition to then expect for them inwards your game. I promise y'all enjoy.

Update 23/03/2015: I accept updated these rugs to hold upwards fashion tool compatible. This volition effectively supersede the file because they are named the same, withal y'all volition require to re-place them inwards your builds if y'all accept used them. There is no getting some that, simply beingness rugs, it volition non hold upwards awkward to exercise so.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment