Monday, February 19, 2018

Colourful Hexagon Tiles


I actually dear my black in addition to white hexagon flooring tiles, only they tin dismiss survive a fighting express amongst their use. So I decided to brand roughly coloured ones inward two sizes. These are inward the same coloring fabric alternative equally my drinking glass tile set then they volition tally upwards if yous direct to purpose them, or purpose them independently.

The flooring features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 2 tile sizes
  • 32 styles each
  • custom thumbnails
  • found in tile flooring category of Build Mode
  • costs $4

The archive contains the bundle file for both tile sizes in addition to preview images. Extract the archive in addition to house the bundle file inward your mods folder in addition to await for them inward your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment