Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Default Replacement Thumbnails


Hey everyone! I accept a piddling chip of a modernistic for my content for you. It is purely optional of course of educational activity in addition to volition handle yous nation my materials apart from touchstone content. It is default replacement thumbnails! I made these because EA removed the 1 means I used to distinguish my CAS CC in addition to my object recolours actually needed something to handle them stand upward out. This was to a greater extent than for me, but since I am happy amongst them now, I idea I would share. There are ii bundle files, 1 for CAS items, in addition to 1 for object recolours.

How to purpose these default replacement thumbnails:
  1. download the bundle file(s)
  2. put inwards your mods folder simply similar whatever other custom content
  3. go to My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4
  4. find the file called "localthumbcache"
  5. delete it
When yous offset upward the game next, the custom thumbnails volition exhibit upward for all content I accept previously released. All hereafter content I volition survive adding custom thumbnails which volition survive included inwards the bundle file. This method is simply easier in addition to hence I don't involve to re-release my content in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than amongst the thumbnails.

Download CAS Thumbnails:

Download Object Thumbnails:


No comments:

Post a Comment