Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Black As Well As White Hexagon Flooring Tiles
























My outset flooring! It has taken long enough. I actually dear hexagon flooring tiles, they are simply a classic pattern when they are inward a dark together with white combo. When I was making the Subway Tile laid upward (find it here), I wanted a matching flooring, hence i came upward amongst these. I mean value they turned out brilliantly. I did role a 512x512px image, which I mean value is larger together with hence EA's default size (or perchance not), hence I am non certain if it volition induce got the same final result equally unscaled wall sizes. If so, allow me know. They run fine inward my game together with I induce got an average computer.

The flooring features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 20 styles
  • custom thumbnails
  • found in tile flooring category of Build Mode
  • costs $4

The archive contains the packet file together with preview image. Extract the archive together with house the packet file inward your mods folder together with await for them inward your game. I promise you lot enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment