Friday, February 2, 2018

Updated - Patterned Jute Rugs



UPDATE 27/6/2016 - for the life on me I can't believe I alone simply noticed, but I didn't swap out the normalmap for these rugs thence it had a horrible edge on them. I intend the concluding update made it to a greater extent than noticable thence it was. Anyway, delight re-download the fixed bundle file. 

Just or thence other quick carpet retexture for you lot all. I actually dear rugs, together with already convey a heap of choices, but i dear natural jute rugs together with alone had my circular jute rugs made out of that material. Since they are tardily to make, I whipped these upward for myself, together with decided to part them alongside you lot all.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 manner choices
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $160
The archive contains the  package file together with manner images. Extract the archive together with house the bundle file inward your mods folder, thence expect for them inward your game. I promise you lot enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment