Monday, February 12, 2018

Keeping It Unproblematic V-Neck Tee


I honey a skillful tee, every bit y'all accept in all likelihood seen. I necessitate to accept a diverseness inward my game together with then I brand them every bit needed. I every bit good honey my v-neck texture, together with decided to brand about manifestly versions to compliment my striped ones. I honey how the colours turned out together with my sim guys tin john right away sport about casual tops for those days when they don't necessitate to wearing clothing up.

The wearable special features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 30 coloring options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found past times default nether the t-shirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can live on works life past times default in everyday, party, sleep,  and athletic categories (but tin john live on used inward other categories past times removing the filter inward CAS)
The archive contains the packet file together with mode image. Extract the archive together with drib the packet file inward your mods folder together with it volition demo up. 

Download:


No comments:

Post a Comment