Sunday, February 11, 2018

They Run Into Me Roll'n Tees


I told you lot that tee mesh from final calendar week is going to teach a workout. I actually exercise dear a rolled sleeve tee, as well as I actually dear baseball game tees, thus I combined them. Available inwards all my baseball game tee colours from my v-neck version (with a petty tweaking of course), these volition last my go-to shirts for my bro sims for sure.

Updates:


  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories as well as remade thumbnails
The wearable especial features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 color options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found past times default nether the t-shirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can last flora past times default in everyday, party, sleep,  and athletic categories (but tin last used inwards other categories past times removing the filter inwards CAS)
This can be used on bodies other thus masculine frames, but merely last aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other trunk frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women alongside the unisex patch. I accept non disabled them every bit individual powerfulness abide by a role but you lot volition exclusively abide by them nether the masculine filter or if you lot withdraw the filter from the search bar inwards CAS. 
    To install,  download below from 1 of the sources thus using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) as well as house the packet file/s inwards your mods folder, thus hold off for them inwards your game. If you lot are having issues banking concern tally out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever last free, but if you lot are thus inclined as well as able, you lot tin exhibit your back upwards and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment