Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Vulcanus Modern Fireplace


Fireplaces inward TS4 are 1 of the most neglected categories. We alone got three styles, in addition to inward my opinion, alone 1 of them was usable. I created the Look At Me Fireplace to convey that count upwards to two, in addition to this 1 volition convey it upwards to 3. That makes me happy. I honey fireplaces equally a focal holler for of a room (even though they tin develop a identify on fire), in addition to therefore i mean value I am virtually done improving them instantly I pick out a practiced selection for myself. 

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 14 fireplace choices (all white amongst varying characteristic tile designs)
  • All fourteen styles establish nether 1 detail inward the catalog
  • Costs $600
The archive contains the  package file in addition to embrace image. Just identify inward your mods folder in addition to hold off for them inward your game. I promise you lot enjoy.

Download:


No comments:

Post a Comment