Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Kimi-Kimono Jacket


After the large weekend final week, I am keeping things minor spell I replenish my creative juices. When I got the Movie Hangout SP, I actually liked the items that came alongside it for the guys. What i wanted though was approximately dissimilar patterns for the kimono jacket. So what I did was notice approximately appropriate patterns to liven it up, as well as add together approximately to a greater extent than solids too. I also recategorised it every bit a jacket. I convey no regard why it was listed nether t-shirts. Anyway, promise yous taste the elementary recolour.

Updates:


  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories as well as remade thumbnails
The article of apparel detail features:
  • Requires Movie Hangout SP
  • Non-default
  • 24 coloring options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found yesteryear default nether the Jackets filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can move constitute yesteryear default in everyday, as well as party (but tin post away move used inward other categories yesteryear removing the filter inward CAS)
This can be used on bodies other thus masculine frames, but simply move aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other torso frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women alongside the unisex patch. I convey non disabled them every bit mortal mightiness notice a operate but yous volition alone notice them nether the masculine filter or if yous take the filter from the search bar inward CAS. 
    To install,  download below from ane of the sources thus using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) as well as house the bundle file/s inward your mods folder, thus await for them inward your game. If yous are having issues banking concern friction match out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever move free, but if yous are thus inclined as well as able, yous tin post away present your back upwardly and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment