Monday, February 19, 2018

Nice Be-Hide Leather Patchwork Rugs


Leather is awesome. It was something I missed making the transition from TS3 to TS4. I also dearest leather used inward odd ways, as well as when I constitute a patchwork carpeting piece browsing the net, I knew I would accept to create a carpeting set. As it turns out, this is but purpose I of II. I collected that many styles, I had to accept them all. I promise yous similar them every bit much every bit me. Most of the carpeting designs were constitute on sites similar Wayfair.com as well as google shopping.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 manner choices
  • All xviii styles constitute nether ane exceptional inward the catalog
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $200
The archive contains the  package file as well as manner images. Extract the archive as well as house the parcel file inward your mods folder, thence await for them inward your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download:



No comments:

Post a Comment