Monday, February 12, 2018

For The Dear Of Patterns Tee


Although I dearest manifestly tees, I dearest something that is a flake interesting also to mix it up. So I made this tee alongside a hint of designing to add together approximately interest. It is a frankenmesh every bit good since I wanted this tee to bring rolled sleeves. I bring to say, my favourite is the regal one. You tin dismiss definitely await to run into this mesh inwards a few unlike retextures inwards the future.

Updates:


  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories in addition to remade thumbnails
The wearable especial features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 15 colouring options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found past times default nether the t-shirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can last flora past times default in everyday, party, sleep,  and athletic categories (but tin dismiss last used inwards other categories past times removing the filter inwards CAS)
This can be used on bodies other therefore masculine frames, but but last aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other trunk frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women alongside the unisex patch. I bring non disabled them every bit mortal mightiness notice a role but you lot volition solely notice them nether the masculine filter or if you lot take away the filter from the search bar inwards CAS. 
    To install,  download below from i of the sources therefore using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) in addition to house the bundle file/s inwards your mods folder, therefore facial expression for them inwards your game. If you lot are having issues cheque out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever last free, but if you lot are therefore inclined in addition to able, you lot tin dismiss exhibit your back upwards and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment