Sunday, February 25, 2018

Colour Me Grayness Modern Rugs - Updated


Today I accept some other carpet ready for yous all. It has been a spell since I released Colour Me Yellow Modern Rugs, but the conception was to larn far a consummate serial of 3x4 rugs inward dissimilar shades. So today I am continuing alongside with color grey. I honey the 3x4 rugs, I honour them the perfect size for most, if non all of my builds. But it is a size that many people don't use. So that is the size I am sticking with. Plus grayness is awesome, in addition to I honey using it. I can't believe how many awesome rugs Wayfair has on their site too. Anyway, i promise yous savour :)

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 agency choices
  • All sixteen styles establish nether i especial inward the catalog
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $150
Note: This especial is non agency tool enabled. In fourth dimension I volition update all my content in addition to I volition inform yous inward the postal service if they are or are not. 

Update 26/03/2015: I accept updated these rugs to endure agency tool compatible. This volition effectively supervene upon the file because they are named the same, yet yous volition necessitate to re-place them inward your builds if yous accept used them. There is no getting simply about that, but beingness rugs, it volition non endure awkward to create so.

The archive contains the  package file in addition to encompass image. Extract the archive in addition to house the packet file inward your mods folder, in addition to then hold off for them inward your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment