Sunday, February 11, 2018

Just Scroll 'Em Upwardly Tee


I am on a rolled-tee roll! I actually exercise dearest a expert rolled tee, but I similar having variations too. So I went nearly making these, They compliment my They See Me Roll'n Tees perfectly. Bit to a greater extent than casual together with non quite equally hip you lot could say. Doesn't bother me, Jeb looks awesome inward them. I also dearest the mode of baseball game tees. So you lot know, I am gonna proceed making them XD

Updates:


  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories together with remade thumbnails
The article of apparel detail features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 coloring stuff options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found past times default nether the t-shirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can hold upwardly flora past times default in everyday, party, sleep,  and athletic categories (but tin hold upwardly used inward other categories past times removing the filter inward CAS)
This can be used on bodies other together with thence masculine frames, but only hold upwardly aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other torso frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women amongst the unisex patch. I bring non disabled them equally soul mightiness abide by a purpose but you lot volition exclusively abide by them nether the masculine filter or if you lot take the filter from the search bar inward CAS. 
    To install,  download below from i of the sources together with thence using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) together with house the packet file/s inward your mods folder, together with thence await for them inward your game. If you lot are having issues banking concern stand upwardly for out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever hold upwardly free, but if you lot are thence inclined together with able, you lot tin demo your back upwardly and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment