Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wood Slat Flooring In Addition To Walls


I honey building, only sometimes what I withdraw is non widely available, as well as hence I withdraw to teach inward for myself. This is i of those times. I needed a woods slat flooring as well as wall for a electrical flow edifice project, as well as hence i went ahead as well as made a vertical, horizontal as well as flooring version amongst 8 colours (the same for each) as well as hence I had a versatile railroad train for my modern edifice needs. Hopefully yous all volition discovery a purpose for it.

The construct means special features:
  • Basegame compatible
  • 8 vogue variations
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Flooring works life inward wood category of Build Mode
  • Walls works life inward siding category of Build Mode
  • costs $4
  • All wall heights available
The private archives comprise the  package file as well as preview image. Extract as well as house the packet file inward your mods folder as well as await for them inward your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment