Saturday, February 10, 2018

I Am Non A Hipster! Paintings

Update 04/11/2015 - I convey remade these thence they are no longer extra shiny in addition to are fashion tool compatible. The file volition supersede the master package, merely if you lot convey used them ingame, you lot volition involve to re-place them. 

We are inwards desperate involve of to a greater extent than artwork. I was thence happy when S4S gave us the chance to recolour the game meshes. This is 1 of these sets I made for myself that I am sharing amongst you lot all. I dearest footling images grouped together, thence I used the kids prototype every bit a base, coming upwards amongst these. Credit goes to Society6 for the base of operations image. 

The Build/Buy exceptional feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 8 images inwards both dark in addition to white frames
  • All xvi styles constitute nether 1 exceptional inwards the catalog
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $30
The archive contains the  package file in addition to embrace image. Extract the archive in addition to house the parcel file inwards your mods folder, in addition to then await for them inwards your game. I promise you lot enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment