Thursday, February 22, 2018

Stripe My Tee


I honey long tees, too I honey dissimilar styles, but I actually loathe modifying meshes all the time. So what I did was accept my Ombre Tee mesh too texture, too larn far modular too thence I conduct maintain role the base of operations texture for dissimilar styles. This is an illustration of this process. There are v-neck tees inwards game, but I honey stripes, too thence I made some. The steal adds a picayune fleck of asymmetry to delineate the oculus too makes it a picayune to a greater extent than mature (strange how a steal does that). I actually honey these too they are only your average peices of clothing, something every guy should conduct maintain inwards their wardrobe. I practise conduct maintain a few other variants planned downwardly the road, too thence remain tuned.

The article of apparel special features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 coloring options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found yesteryear default nether the t-shirt filter
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can hold out constitute yesteryear default inwards everyday, athletic, political party too slumber categories (but tin lavatory hold out used inwards other categories yesteryear removing the filter inwards CAS)
The archive contains the packet file too the icon of the styles included. Just drib it inwards your mods folder too it volition demonstrate upwards :)

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment