Thursday, February 15, 2018

Updated: Swept Away - Shaver Pilus Conversion For Teen To Adult Guys


Update 9/07/2015: Due to mipmap issues, this pilus was bugged inward alive trend when zooming out. This issues is immediately fixed in addition to hence delight redownload. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

The patio materials pack (now referred to every bit sexy fourth dimension inward a hot tub materials pack) had i decent hair. It was also non an adult hair. It was a kid's pilus (maybe EA does tending close giving kids unopen to squeamish things?). So because of that I needed it for my grown sims because nosotros ask to a greater extent than hair. I accept seen a few other people convert/edit this pilus recently, in addition to I was rattling tempted non to percentage it, but I had a few people promise for it to hold upward uploaded, in addition to hence hither it is. I did edit the pilus a piffling bit. I institute that the pilus on the sides was a piffling likewise bulbous. Fine for a kids caput that is a chip rounder, but didn't actually hold off correct on adults. I similar the swept to the side hold off which I oftentimes create to my pilus in addition to hence enjoy.

Because this is a nipper pilus conversion, in that place are no 'adult' colours similar pink, green, purple, grayness in addition to the tabular array salt in addition to pepper tones. It is difficult to duplicate those colours, in addition to hence I left it every bit it is. I also did non enable the pilus for elders because of the lack of those grayness colours. I accept added unopen to of my optional colours similar I accept done amongst previous hairs if you lot desire them.

This pilus features:
  • Basegame compatible
  • Available inward all ix basegame colours
  • Fully chapeau compatible
  • Additional seven pilus recolours:
                  Blonde: dirty, strawberry in addition to platinum
                  Brown: light, medium-light, medium
                  Misc: white

There are two split upward downloads for this hair, the packet containing the meshwork in addition to basegame textures, in addition to the packet containing the mesh, basegame colours plus the additional recolours. You solely ask i packet for the pilus to work, you lot but ask to determine if you lot desire the additional pilus colours. The archives also incorporate the colouring textile preview icon for reference (as seen above). The styles amongst the dark edge are the custom colours yesteryear me. Just extract the archive, in addition to seat the packet file inward your mods folder. It should present up.

Swept Away With Basegame Colours:

Swept Away With Basegame in addition to Addon Colours:


No comments:

Post a Comment