Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Muscle Hoodie


I actually liked the baggy tank hap that came alongside spa day, but I hated the neckline. It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy also depression low for my liking. I tried fixing it, but gave upwardly on that idea. I ended upwardly experimenting alongside the mesh a fleck to a greater extent than in addition to came upwardly alongside this niggling number. I discovery it industrial plant neat for macho sims who desire to demonstrate off their guns.

Updates:


  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories in addition to remade thumbnails
The article of apparel detail features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 coloring stuff options
  • available for teen to adult men
  • found past times default nether the Tank Tops & Sweatshirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can live on establish past times default in everyday,  and athletic categories (but tin live on used inwards other categories past times removing the filter inwards CAS)
This can be used on bodies other therefore masculine frames, but simply live on aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other torso frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women alongside the unisex patch. I convey non disabled them every bit soul mightiness discovery a purpose but you lot volition alone discovery them nether the masculine filter or if you lot take the filter from the search bar inwards CAS. 
    To install,  download below from i of the sources therefore using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) in addition to house the bundle file/s inwards your mods folder, therefore await for them inwards your game. If you lot are having issues banking concern fit out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever live on free, but if you lot are therefore inclined in addition to able, you lot tin demonstrate your back upwardly and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment