Friday, February 23, 2018

Colour Me Cyan Modern Rugs


I am continuing the colour subject for my Colour Me carpet sets, as well as this calendar week nosotros are looking at the colour cyan. I know people encounter this every bit 'blue' merely its a lot warmer inwards note since its closer to greenish as well as hence purple. I dear how these turned out, as well as promise y'all similar them too. Most of the carpet designs were establish on sites similar Wayfair.com as well as google shopping.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 mode choices
  • All xvi styles establish nether ane detail inwards the catalog
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $150
The archive contains the  package file as well as mode images. Extract the archive as well as house the parcel file inwards your mods folder, as well as hence hold off for them inwards your game. I promise y'all enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment