Thursday, February 8, 2018

Updated - Circular Elm Jute Rugs


Update 14/01/2016: I convey added a 3x3 variant of this carpeting that yous tin download. After it was pointed out that is an optimal size, i decided to whip 1 upwards amongst the existing textures using the other circular carpeting every bit a base. You tin instantly convey 2x2, 3x3, in addition to 4x4 (using enlarged 2x2) rugs for your game. Enjoy.
I honey rugs (and yous tin likely tell) simply it has been a spell since I made some. I also honey natural textures, hence I automatically honey jute rugs. When I spotted these on West Elm, I had to convey them for my game. Now yous tin too. The master size of the carpeting is 2x2, simply I increased texture size hence yous tin purpose the enlargement cheat (bb.moveobjects hence shift + [ ) to arrive a 4x4 rug, keen for larger spaces.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 agency choices
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $100 for 2x2, $110 for 3x3
The archive contains the  package file in addition to agency images. Extract the archive in addition to house the packet file inward your mods folder, hence expect for them inward your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download:

Download 3x3 Rug:

No comments:

Post a Comment