Friday, February 9, 2018

Birch You! - Fix Of Birch Paintings


Update 06/11/2015: I convey updated this recolour to hold out compatible alongside the agency tool therefore it no longer throws sript errors. I convey also added 2 novel styles every bit well.
These are closed to paintings that were inspired yesteryear the loose of the Outdoor Retreat Game Pack. When I was edifice my cabin, I wanted closed to wilderness artwork for the walls in addition to I convey ever loved birch trees. i tracked downwards these images in addition to I mean value they turned out quite well. 

The Build/Buy special feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 8 images inwards both dark in addition to white frames
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $200
The archive contains the  package file in addition to encompass image. Extract the archive in addition to house the parcel file inwards your mods folder, in addition to therefore expect for them inwards your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment