Thursday, February 15, 2018

Vests Are Cool


I dear vests. But I dear vests amongst t-shirts to a greater extent than hence vests amongst shirts. So when GTW came out, I saw the lovely vest that came amongst it. I saw around potential in addition to had to tweak it to my liking. Now I accept around awesome semi-formalwear for my sims, in addition to instantly yous practise too.

Updates:


  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories in addition to remade thumbnails
The article of apparel exceptional features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 15 colouring stuff options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found yesteryear default nether the vests filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can endure establish yesteryear default in everyday, party,  and retail categories (but tin mail away endure used inwards other categories yesteryear removing the filter inwards CAS)
This can be used on bodies other hence masculine frames, but only endure aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other trunk frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women amongst the unisex patch. I accept non disabled them every bit individual mightiness detect a move but yous volition solely detect them nether the masculine filter or if yous take the filter from the search bar inwards CAS. 
    To install,  download below from i of the sources hence using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) in addition to house the bundle file/s inwards your mods folder, hence expect for them inwards your game. If yous are having issues banking concern stand upwardly for out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition e'er endure free, but if yous are hence inclined in addition to able, yous tin mail away present your back upwardly and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment