Sunday, February 11, 2018

Pattern My Ombre Tee V2.0


I am inward the procedure of redoing my before clothing, fixing a few things, together with updating the older CASP files. This is beingness done since the CASP file format has changed considerably since the game launched final year, together with it has led to many fixes along the way. But those novel to the game are non aware of such fixes, thus this is almost polishing upward those items. Unfortunately, the master copy ombre tee, every bit much every bit I honey it, is rattling outdated, thus it is to a greater extent than almost remaking thus fixing. It has mapping issues, nosotros couldn't edit speculars then, non to get upward the texture was absolutely horrible inward only about places. I actually tin convey myself to only educate that one, it needed to hold out consummate remade. So hither it is. I decided only to proceed ii of my favourite styles, but expanded the colour choices for each. I honey them every bit much every bit when I get-go made them, together with hopefully you lot all volition honey them too.

Updates:


  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories together with remade thumbnails
The wearable detail features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found yesteryear default nether the t-shirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can hold out establish yesteryear default in everyday, party, sleep,  and athletic categories (but tin hold out used inward other categories yesteryear removing the filter inward CAS)
This can be used on bodies other thus masculine frames, but only hold out aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other torso frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women alongside the unisex patch. I select non disabled them every bit individual powerfulness discovery a purpose but you lot volition alone discovery them nether the masculine filter or if you lot withdraw the filter from the search bar inward CAS. 
    To install,  download below from i of the sources thus using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) together with house the bundle file/s inward your mods folder, thus await for them inward your game. If you lot are having issues cheque out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever hold out free, but if you lot are thus inclined together with able, you lot tin demo your back upward and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment