Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Vests Are Cool - Casual Vest For Guys


Another calendar week as well as miraculously around other novel upload! I am astonished. I haven't actually been creating much lately, simply I appear to nonetheless convey a fiddling backlog of article of apparel to share. This 1 has to live on 1 of my favourite recent creations as well as all my boys dearest it. Most of the vests in-game are either fully buttoned or fully open, I wanted something inbetween, as well as then I made it. I am actually happy alongside how it turned out.
The vest:
  • is basegame compatible
  • has iv recolourable channels (front of vest, dorsum of vest, shirt, as well as buttons)
  • is constitute inwards everyday, formal as well as career categories of CAS
  • 1 preset alongside custom thumbnail
I produce desire to non that this was designed alongside regular fit jeans, non low-rise jeans inwards mind. I specially similar to jibe it upwardly alongside my hobo-no-more jeans I uploaded a few weeks ago. Note: if yous span it alongside depression rising jeans, see using an accessory undershirts such every bit the ones created past times Mochi029.
The archive contains both the sim3pack as well as parcel files along alongside the preview image. Choose your preferred file type as well as yous tin delete the rest. I promise yous taste :) 


Download:


No comments:

Post a Comment