Sunday, March 11, 2018

Classic Walls For Ts4 - Enterprise Colours



Here is business office four of my Classic Wall fix for TS4. Now you lot come across where I lost my mind. I loved the wallpapers I made, but I don't similar to mix together with gibe styles. Since the walls had custom cornices together with kickboards, I had to convey corporation coloured walls to match. The dilemma? What colours should I choose? Well I chose lx colours. Yes 60. I am non kidding. Don't laugh. But it does total upward the classic wall fix for instantly (I mightiness revisit it later on to add together dado track versions for the colours) where I made 400 icon files simply to teach the four sets in-game. It was worth it, but it was a lot of work.

The walls feature:
  • basegame ccompatibility
  • 60 color variations
  • colours separate into half dozen sets every bit private groups every bit seen inwards preview images
  • custom thumbnails
  • seamless tiling
  • found in paint category of Build Mode
  • costs $3
  • available for all wall heights
Note: These walls are NOT scaled to EA's wall texture sizes. I want to hold the character of the texture together with this cannot hold upward done together with thus amongst EA's texture sizes. Some people sense a põrnikas where the unscaled walls demo upward every bit a texture amongst a enquiry mark. So hold upward aware that if you lot download these walls and experience the glitch, these walls are non for you. I convey no plans to scale the texture downwards because of the loss of quality.

The archive contains the half dozen bundle files together with preview images. Just house inwards your mods folder together with hold off for them inwards your game. I promise you lot enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment