Monday, March 19, 2018

Geek Or Chic? Casual Shorts For Men


Another week, or in addition to hence other novel upload. I am close caught upwardly amongst the backlog of completed projects, in addition to this is i of the last. These shorts originally started out every bit pajama bottoms exactly ended upwardly becoming much more. Who doesn't dearest or in addition to hence fun overlays to add together a lilliputian personality? I did endeavour to brand these every bit patterns, exactly that didn't pan out, in addition to hence I had to brand them this way. I yet actually similar them in addition to and hence produce my sims, in addition to hence I promise your sims relish them too.
These shorts feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 2 recolourable channels for manifestly version (shorts in addition to elastic band) in addition to 1 channel for overlay variants (elastic band)
  • 6 presets amongst custom thumbnails
  • 5 overlay variants (2 marvel, deadpool, comic bubbles in addition to Dr Who)
  • found inwards everyday, sleepwear, swimwear in addition to athletic categories of CAS
The archive contains both sim3pack in addition to the parcel file along amongst the preview picture. Choose your preferred file type in addition to you lot tin delete the rest. I promise you lot relish :) 


Download:




No comments:

Post a Comment