Sunday, March 11, 2018

Classic Walls For Ts4 - Woodland Wallpaper


Here is purpose iii of my Classic Wall fix for TS4. Do y'all run into how this projection kept growing? I dear wallpapers as well as matching walls, then I had to convey about other wallpaper choice. This birch woodland designing is 1 of my favourites. And again, I had to convey color variants. This fourth dimension exclusively 8, I was behaving myself. Don't allow that fool you, I went all the means on the side past times side set.

The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 8 color variations
  • custom thumbnails
  • seamless tiling
  • found in wallpaper category of Build Mode
  • costs $3
  • available for all wall heights
Note: These walls are NOT scaled to EA's wall texture sizes. I wishing to keep the lineament of the texture as well as this cannot last done then alongside EA's texture sizes. Some people sense a põrnikas where the unscaled walls present upwards equally a texture alongside a interrogation mark. So last aware that if y'all download these walls and experience the glitch, these walls are non for you. I convey no plans to scale the texture downwardly because of the loss of quality.

The archive contains the packet file as well as preview image. Just house inwards your mods folder as well as hold back for it inwards your game. I promise y'all enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment