Friday, March 16, 2018

Tied Shirt In Addition To Vest - Novel Tiptop For You Lot Trendy Guys


I similar ties, merely I loathe how they are truly exclusively used alongside truly formal outfits or alongside brusk sleeve shirts. Honestly, tell me the terminal fourth dimension you lot truly saw a guy habiliment a necktie alongside a brusk sleeve shirt. Don't know? Me neither. I also dear vests too, as well as then I grabbed two shop meshes as well as two game meshes, worked my Frankenstein magic as well as this is the terminate result. Not bad at all if I produce nation as well as then myself.

The transcend features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 4 recolourable channels (vest, vest strap, shirt as well as tie)
  • 3 preset styles alongside custom thumbnails
  • found inwards everyday as well as formal categories of CAS
I did something dissimilar alongside the styles on this one. I messed some alongside the tiling of the patterns. Style 1 has touchstone tiling of patterns, vogue two the designing is close 2/3 the size, as well as vogue three the designing appears at one-half the size every bit vogue 1. So if you lot accept a designing you lot desire to appear smaller, endeavor 1 of the other two styles as well as run into how it looks. Also, a exceptional thank you lot to jorgha-haq for letting me operate Newt every bit a model :)
The archive contains both the sim3pack as well as packet files along alongside the preset image. Choose your preferred file type as well as you lot tin privy delete the rest. 


Download:
Mediafire | Onedrive


No comments:

Post a Comment