Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Just A Populace Service Annoucement

Firstly, hullo boyfriend simmers! Thank you lot for reading, this contains only about of import data for only about of you. 

For those experiencing random crashing amongst my TS4 clothing, whether inward CAS or in-game, at that spot is this helpful trivial tool created yesteryear Cmar over at MTS that should assist create it for you. Since these are isolated issues amongst exclusively only about users, I run across no postulate re-releasing the items amongst this fix. It is slowly to produce yourselves amongst the helpful too. It basically only fixes 'missing' os assignments which are non used. Head over to this thread to download. If you lot are having issues amongst other items, run across if the tool plant for those too. 

For those experiencing issues amongst my walls were some, if non all walls present upwards every bit a enquiry mark. I desire to apologise, but I accept exclusively lately came across the argue for this. I flora it on the S4S forums:


**Testing suggests that walls which are non resized correctly volition present upwards amongst enquiry rate images inward house of your novel images for only about players.  For this reason, wall images should live on resized in addition to then they tally the size of EA's wall images.**


It is due to my wall images non beingness scaled downwards to Maxis size. Unfortunately I volition non live on remaking my walls to Maxis sizes in addition to then they move for everyone. The argue beingness is it volition ruin the lineament of the image, particularly the patterns. I cannot pick out myself to produce that every bit they would live on completely unusable for me. I am non certain why the outcome occurs, but my jurist is it is much similar the intel graphics carte issues that drive CAS crashes. So thence fourth, I volition lay warnings on the walls. I am lamentable for the inconvience in addition to I had hoped it was an easier in addition to less destructive solution, but because it would ruin the lineament of the walls inward my eyes, I volition non apply the 'fix'. I promise you lot all understand. I jurist it was a pick made to growth performance, 1 I wouldn't accept made myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment