Saturday, March 3, 2018

Painted Brick Wall 02


Part V of my followers gift is even together with thus roughly other laid upwards of painted brick textures for interior together with outside use. I dear brick, together with I dear painted brick more, together with if i tin accept fifty-fifty to a greater extent than styles I volition brand them, together with thus I wanted to a greater extent than choice, together with right away you lot all accept to a greater extent than selection too! And inwards multiple colours! It is a win-win scenario all-round.

The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 12 coloring variations
  • custom thumbnails
  • found in masonry category of Build Mode
  • costs $5
  • available for all wall heights
  • Images resized to EA file sizes together with thus at that spot should survive no issues alongside these non working for every game
The archive contains the  package file together with preview image. Just house inwards your mods folder together with hold off for them inwards your game. I promise you lot enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment