Tuesday, March 20, 2018

2500 Followers Gift Business Office I: Batter Upward Pose Set


Well this is a change. Its a suspension inwards my regular upload program! Yes, its a tumblr followers gift as well as I am marker the milestone alongside non simply one, but 4 gifts, yes, I simply said 4! First upward is variety of a by-product of the adjacent gifts. It is a railroad train of baseball game bat poses. I desire to give a huge acquit hug to the awesome Cloudwalker who made the bat for me to purpose since an accessory bat does non be for TS3 to the best of my knowledge. The bat is non included inwards the download, but caput over to her website where you lot tin toilet catch it along alongside other awesome stuff.

The pose pack consists of:
  • 10 poses incorporating the baseball game bat
  • Is pose listing compatible
  • Pose listing alongside reference pictures supplied inwards archive
Be certain to give-up the ghost on the pictures. If you lot desire to bypass the pose list, the quickest agency is the purpose the codes below each picture. I promise you lot taste these poses. They may non live on versatile equally some, but I tin toilet encounter many uses for them myself, as well as then I promise you lot discovery roughly purpose for them equally well.




Download Poses:
Mediafire | Onedrive


Download Bat:
Cloudwalkersims



No comments:

Post a Comment