Saturday, March 17, 2018

New Navigation Menus Added!

Hey my swain simmers!

I bring finished my novel navigation organisation (since blogger actually doesn't expire inwards easy). The novel menus are (hopefully) easier vogue of navigating my blog. Above you lot volition uncovering TS3 as well as TS4 links that are broken into items as well as CAS sections. The link names are hopefully self-explanatory where you lot volition hold out directed to the content tagged the same way. I was considering a catalog, but that may come upwards at a after engagement if one deem it necessary.
The TS4 sections volition mimic TS3 but volition hold out expanded every 2nd novel content is added. You tin too uncovering my tutorials as well as Misc links every 2nd good every 2nd other places you lot tin uncovering me. I mean value this was the perfect vogue to build clean upwards unwanted clutter as well as organise this place. I actually wanted sub sub-menus, but I couldn't uncovering a adept code or produce it myself, as well as then this is the compromise. It does hateful everything is simply a hover as well as a click away though. If you lot bring whatever problems or can't uncovering anything permit me know yesteryear leaving a comment here.

Peacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment