Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Buckled Upwardly Jeans For Ts4


Yay! My showtime TS4 article of apparel creation! Well, its non novel every mo inwards a novel frankenmesh, but it is a standalone retexture I accept made. I actually honey jeans, but the basegame versions aren't really textured in addition to then I changed that. These piece of occupation a existent in addition to sims texture combined to scope a  unique hold off that hopefully your sims love.

These jeans are:
  • basegame compatible
  • non-default
  • standalone exceptional inwards CAS
  • 12 coloring variations
  • custom swatches
Do note, the higher your settings for sim rendering, the clearer the texture volition appear. I took my in-game pictures on the highest possible settings for sim textures in addition to amongst the "uncompressed sim textures" ticked. These settings scope the best possible clarity to textures. If these are blurry, its due to private game settings only similar TS3.

Download:




No comments:

Post a Comment