Friday, March 2, 2018

Solid Is Sensational Painted Kitchen


5/12/2015: This kitchen has immediately been updated for the dishwasher update together with additional styles added. Check the novel postal service for details. Old links on this page induce got merely been updated. 

Part II on my followes gift is 1 of my starting fourth dimension recolours of TS4 objects. I absolutely beloved the kitchens inwards TS4, agency improve therefore TS3 kitchens, but CAS would induce got made them perfection. So I decided to accept my favourite kitchen, the BlandCo style, together with recolour them inwards approximately woods together with enterprise colours. These are the enterprise coloured versions. I am actually happy alongside how it turned out. I didn't merely recolour, these are a flake to a greater extent than involved therefore that. I replaced the counters, redid the normalmaps together with got rid on the woods designing inwards the original. I beloved the goal product, together with promise you lot all create too.

The kitchen feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 18 coloured variations
  • all combined nether the 1 item
  • Counters toll $150, Island Counters toll $150, together with Cabinets toll $135
This item has been replaced past times novel versions here:
/search?q=blandco-no-more-updated-solid-is

No comments:

Post a Comment