Monday, March 5, 2018

Rock Your Ugly Sweater


Hey everyone! This calendar week I pick out my my (not so) ugly Christmas sweater. I truly whipped this upward for personal use, withal a few people on tumblr showed interest, in addition to I decided to brand a few variants in addition to part it amongst you lot all. I only used my V-Neck Sweater every bit a base of operations in addition to added a unlike texture in addition to appropriate patterns. They advert is truly quite the opposite, I truly similar these. I did elbow grease truly difficult to brand them ugly, but I only couldn't create that to you lot all. Maybe adjacent year....................

The have on exceptional features:
  • base game compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 15 options: three styles amongst v colouring variations each
  • custom swatches to easily pose each style
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • found yesteryear default nether sweater filter
  • can live on constitute yesteryear default inward everyday in addition to formal categories (but tin live on used inward other categories yesteryear removing the filter inward CAS)
The archive contains the parcel file in addition to the picture of the styles included. Just drib it inward your mods folder in addition to it volition exhibit upward :)

Download:



No comments:

Post a Comment