Sunday, March 4, 2018

Racer Sunglasses For Ts4


Part IX (and the final part) of my followers gift, these are an edit of to a greater extent than or less basegame glasses. I actually honey the classic Carrera sunglasses, too wanted to a greater extent than or less for my sims. So when I saw the base of operations item, I could encounter the potential, too this is what came of them. I idea they were exclusively for guys, merely turns out they were classified equally unisex, too thence bonus! These produce float though, similar all TS4 spectacles too at that topographic point is nil I tin move produce well-nigh that, merely I even too thence honey them.

The habiliment especial features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Unisex
  • available for teen to adults
  • 15 styles; half-dozen multicolour too 9 plain
  • can endure flora past times default inward everyday, athletic, formal, too political party categories (but tin move endure used inward other categories past times removing the filter inward CAS)
The archive contains the bundle file too the ikon of the styles included. Just drib it inward your mods folder too it volition exhibit upwardly :)

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment