Friday, March 16, 2018

Leather Jacket As Well As Hoody - Novel Meridian For Your Guys


This was a projection that has come upwardly of of my hate of accessory jackets. I actually don't similar them. They clip, accept horrible textures if y'all don't run a HQ modern in addition to are agency equally good baggy for me. I know many people dear them, merely I am non 1 of them. I wanted a leather jacket in addition to hoody in addition to because of my loathing of accessory jackets, I made this; a combo I accept never seen before. The jacket is a de-outfit-ied Shotwitme Music Career jacket frankenmeshed amongst a Diesel hoody amongst novel sleeves added in addition to a fleck of a texture tweak. I actually dear the upshot in addition to volition run across this beingness used past times all my boys (when non playing TS4).

The overstep features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 4 recolourable channels (leather jacket, hoody, hood drawstrings, in addition to hoody zipper)
  • 3 preset styles amongst custom thumbnails
  • found inwards everyday, formal, athletic in addition to outerwear categories of CAS
This is non perfect. There is a niggling fleck of clipping to a greater extent than or less the hands depending on the angle in addition to displace of the hand, equally good equally the hoody. It is equally skillful equally it is gonna get, merely y'all should know anyway.
The archive contains both the sim3pack in addition to packet files along amongst the preset preview image. Choose your preferred file tpye in addition to y'all tin delete the rest. I promise y'all enjoy. 


Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment