Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pattern My Ombre Tee For Ts4 Guys


Hello my boyfriend simmers! Today I convey yous a novel plow over for your guys. This is genuinely a network edit, I took the measure tee as well as lengthened as well as reshaped it a fighting equally good equally retexturing it a fighting to give it a looser neckband as well as to a greater extent than detailed cloth folds. I also honey the ombre effect, only I wanted mine to last a fighting different, thence the patterns. I genuinely honey these, so I promise yous produce too.

These tees feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default standalone item
  • 20 styles, five of each design
  • custom swatches
  • available for teen-elder sims
  • found inwards everyday, athletic, party, as well as slumber categories
The archive contains the bundle file as well as the picture of the styles included. Just drib it inwards your mods folder as well as it volition demo upwardly :)

Download:


No comments:

Post a Comment