Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I Nevertheless Similar Brusk Shorts - Ts4 Bottoms For Men

 Here is my instant endeavor at retexturing only about sims iv have on as well as this is what I came upward with. At the fourth dimension I started these, I didn't know pools were coming out at the fourth dimension I started these, but i intend they volition brand awesome swimming trunks for the guys. I started off alongside the curt shorts Maxis gave us, lowered the waste materials business as well as gave it a novel texture, shadow map (which was annoying) as well as normal map. I as well as hence went overboard as well as created thirty variations because I convey no self-control. Anyway, i promise you lot bask them equally much equally me :)

This especial is outdated as well as no longer supported. You tin discovery the novel version here:
/search?q=

No comments:

Post a Comment