Friday, March 9, 2018

Classic Wall Ready - Willow


More walls! Next upwardly is a willow pattern. I I retrieve mortal made this for TS3, can't retrieve who though. I flora the RL wallpaper together with had to convey it for my game. I convey e'er loved willow trees, at that topographic point is something mysterious together with imperial close them. It was a difficult designing to recolour though, together with then it is entirely available inwards soft colours.

The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 6 color variations
  • custom thumbnails
  • found in wallpaper category of Build Mode
  • costs $3
  • available for all wall heights
Note: These walls are NOT scaled to EA's wall texture sizes. I wishing to hold the character of the texture together with this cannot hold out done together with then alongside EA's texture sizes. Some people sense a põrnikas where the unscaled walls demonstrate upwardly equally a texture alongside a query mark. So hold out aware that if you lot download these walls and experience the glitch, these walls are non for you. I convey no plans to scale the texture downwards because of the loss of quality.

The archive contains the  package file together with preview image. Just house inwards your mods folder together with await for them inwards your game. I promise you lot enjoy.

Download:



No comments:

Post a Comment