Friday, March 9, 2018

Classic Wall Laid Upwards - Ruddy Flower Birds


I convey a problem. I am addicted to making walls. But y'all all instruct to percentage inwards my addiction, in addition to therefore it isn't that bad, is it? Anyway, I convey had this prototype for quite some fourth dimension (in the pink) in addition to e'er wanted to plow it into a designing for TS3. It failed miserably, but it hung only about inwards my pictures folder. I came across it in ane lawsuit again in addition to decided to mess amongst it some to a greater extent than in addition to came upward amongst these pretty walls. My faves would live on the coral coloured one, in addition to the duck egg bluish one. They are only in addition to therefore pretty, in addition to formal spell beingness playful at the same time. I imagine these would live on used every bit a characteristic wall inwards a master copy sleeping accommodation of some Victorian house. I mightiness only convey to decorate that myself.

The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 6 color variations
  • custom thumbnails
  • found in wallpaper category of Build Mode
  • costs $3
  • available for all wall heights
Note: These walls are NOT scaled to EA's wall texture sizes. I wishing to keep the character of the texture in addition to this cannot live on done in addition to therefore amongst EA's texture sizes. Some people sense a põrnikas where the unscaled walls demo upward every bit a texture amongst a interrogation mark. So live on aware that if y'all download these walls and experience the glitch, these walls are non for you. I convey no plans to scale the texture downwards because of the loss of quality.

The archive contains the  package file in addition to preview image. Just house inwards your mods folder in addition to await for them inwards your game. I promise y'all enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment