Friday, March 16, 2018

I Similar Brusk Shorts - Novel Bottoms For Ya-Adult Guys


Today I convey y'all you as well as edit of an outfit that came alongside the sportwear laid upwards from the store. I converted as well as edited the vintage basketball game outfit to hold out a bottom-only piece of occupation of shorts alongside a 70's feel. I actually similar how they turned out, fifty-fifty though they are in all likelihood non everyone's style.

The shorts feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 3 recolourable channels (shorts, ring as well as shorts details)
  • 3 preset colours alongside custom thumbnails
  • found inward everyday, athletic, swimwear as well as sleepwear categories of CAS
The archive contains both the sim3pack as well as packet files along alongside the preset picture. Choose your preferred file type as well as delete the rest. I promise y'all savour :)


Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment