Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Updated Object Sets

I convey updated all of my purchase means custom object sets. I managed to croak the remainder upwards on simfileshare this morning time since i wasn’t getting the upload errors. 
If y'all are unsure that y'all convey updated packages, delight banking concern represent the appointment created for merged files in addition to the appointment modified for separated bundle files (from downloading the archives). If whatsoever of them incorporate files edited inwards Jan 2017, in addition to hence y'all convey updated files. I did non ask to update every file hence don’t freak out if all of them don’t tell they were modified Jan 2017. The sum of edited files varies depending on the set.
If y'all downloaded files individually in that place is no means for y'all to tell if they are novel or former hence best to redownload whatsoever bookcases, seating, counters/islands or items specifically mentioned inwards the update notes. If y'all intend I convey missed updating anything from my custom objects, allow me know every bit before long every bit possible hence I tin banking concern represent it out. I yet convey addons in addition to recolours to do, which volition hold upwards side past times side hence i am aware of those. 
Now fourth dimension to deed onto to a greater extent than updates for my other creations. Yippee

No comments:

Post a Comment