Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cats In Addition To Dogs Siding - Recoloured Alongside 44 Colouring Options





I actually enjoying the Cats too Dogs EP, specially the construct content. However, the coloring choices of the siding left a lot to move desired. So I recoloured it for to a greater extent than variety, too for operate alongside my other siding too. Now I teach hence much to a greater extent than operate out of all the walls alongside the added coloring combos that are possible. I don't intend i volition withdraw to brand for siding for quite only about time.

 Things y'all should know:

  1. I updated the machine trim down walls hence they at i time house a trim down when y'all accept a 1x1 corner. The master copy didn't create this too I prefer it for my ain game.
  2. These bundle files are LARGE. This is something out of my hands. The argue is the textures EA made are 2-4 times larger too hence normal because they used the mural wall format. Bigger textures, bigger bundle size. Simple equally that
  3. These require the EP. I tell it below only exactly hammering the signal in. 


The construct fashion particular features:
  • REQUIRES CATS AND DOGS EP
  • Each wall except for the Palatial Planking comes inwards auto-trim too no trim down variations
  • 44 coloring options
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Walls establish in Siding category of Build Mode
  • Costs $4 too Palatial Planking is $5
  • All wall heights
Below are the private bundle files for the walls. Pick which ones y'all wishing to download. These are provided equally normal bundle files hence they tin only move pose guide into your mods folder. 

Cats too Dogs EP Siding:

No comments:

Post a Comment