Thursday, February 13, 2014

Alum Archæology Site - A Jungle Run A Hazard Location


Lets survive honest, the museum inward Selvadorada was horrible, Such a huge lot, such lost potential. So I went almost making it to a greater extent than interesting. I went for an ancient ruins await that doubles equally a finish for your sims to sense existent archeology earlier heading out to notice their ain treasures. I kinda notice this lot a flake pointless inward the system of things, exactly it is at to the lowest degree pretty in addition to pointless now.

The lot features:
  • Classified equally Museum
  • Furnished
  • 64x64 lot size
  • check icon for required packs
You tin plough over the axe notice the household on the gallery nether my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe certain to plough on "custom content" filtering inward advanced options.

Alternately, yous tin plough over the axe download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver in addition to house the contents into your Tray folder inward \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If yous are having issues cheque out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content volition e'er survive free, exactly if yous are in addition to then inclined in addition to able, yous tin plough over the axe demo your back upwards and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment