Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pushed Upward V-Neck - Novel Sweater For Guys



This is something novel I ended upwardly making subsequently looking at my sometime v-neck sweater I made which was a retexture of a basegame mesh. I loved the stance of a 3D neckband together with amongst the improver of an detail amongst one, I gear upwardly nearly using business office of the mesh for this. The master copy did accept a tee underneath, but I decided to larn rid of it for this novel version since you lot could role an accessory tee an an option. I am really happy amongst the final result together with definitely invention to a greater extent than variants inwards the future. As for now, its merely this elementary version which gets lots of role inwards my game.
Updates:
  • 08/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons
The vesture detail features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colouring options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • Labeled every bit masculine (can role used on woman somebody sims yesteryear removing filter)
  • found yesteryear default nether the Sweater filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can live on constitute yesteryear default in everyday together with party (but tin live on used inwards other categories yesteryear removing the filter inwards CAS)
This can be used on bodies other together with then masculine frames, but merely live on aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other trunk frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women amongst the unisex patch. I accept non disabled them every bit someone mightiness abide by a role but you lot volition exclusively abide by them nether the masculine filter or if you lot take the filter from the search bar inwards CAS. 
    To install,  download below from ane of the sources together with then using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) together with house the bundle file/s inwards your mods folder, together with then await for them inwards your game. If you lot are having issues cheque out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever live on free, but if you lot are thence inclined together with able, you lot tin exhibit your back upwardly and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment